Monday, March 29, 2010

Acad Scripts

Introduction:
Hi. This is Moorthy. I am your Academic Counselor for the day.
Let me explain about our services while the tutor join then I will help you sure
It was just a simple demo session. And it was just to brief you how we help you in the regular sessions.
You can take unlimited number of 45minutes sessions for whole month with us.
The sessions won’t just be questions and answers, we will explain every concept or topic step by step in detail so that you will understand better and grasp easily.
Unfortunately it was a limited demo for more help you need to sign up with us
This is the best time that you can sign up with us
The regular price for a week is $34.99; since you have come for first time on our website you can pay just $19.99 for a week.

PARENTS
Can I chat with your parents to explain how you can get further help from our tutors on a regular basis?
I see that your kid is looking for regular help in Math.
So are you interested in getting your son a best quality of tutoring
We have week and month package and I could get you a family package.
I'm not trying to push you, however I'm sure you would love the help and improve on the math skills.
Regular Sessions:
So once you join the regular sessions, even you will have your expert tutor who will be dedicated to you
You will get step by step tutoring in all of your chapters in our regular sessions.
We have time limit on a demo session, however on our regular sessions each session is for 45 minutes and you can take back to back sessions when required.

C

We offer unlimited, 24X7, personalized online tutoring in Math, English and Science.
You will get regular help on concepts, homework problems, assignment questions and projects.
Sessions are available instantly and each session is for 45 minutes .
This is a one on one assistance program, you will be given 100% attention by our tutors
We will help you revise for your upcoming tests and give you all the practice which will help to boost your grades.
You can take any number of sessions to learn without worrying about time. And all this comes at a very affordable price for you.
You will get one week of unlimited help with us at $19.99 while other tutoring services will charge that much for an hour.
Once you subscribe with us, in which you can take unlimited sessions in Math, English, physics, Biology, chemistry and Science.
Once you sign up with us you will be able to get unlimited help from our tutors.
We provide one-on-one Tutoring on regular basis.
All our sessions are recorded for your review and future reference.
These offers are available only through this chat . I suggest you do not miss the special offer.
Well I am sure you are aware that there is no free online tutoring..
For more help you can sign up with us and get started
Well for you get more help you need an account with without which you wouldn't be able to connect to the tutor
However we are offering the same so that you can try the service first
And wee wouldn't afford to tutor you at even $19.99

You got to understand that there are other expenses too

Sessions are available instantly and our highly qualified tutors will be just a click away from you.
You have the complete control over your account.

Then you can decide to continue or cancel your account.

BILLING
For school

Would you believe if I tell you that our service would just be around $1.66 - $2.85 for one complete day of unlimited online tutoring?
For college
Would you believe if I tell you that our service would just be around $2.66 - $5.7 for one complete day of unlimited online tutoring?
We offer week and monthly packages
Week of unlimited tutoring just $19.99
Month of unlimited tutoring just $49.99
Once you sign up within 2 minutes you can start the unlimited regular sessions
Would you like to get for 1 week or 1 month?
Let me help you subscribe with us?
Click on the SUBSCRIBE button below the white board
Let me know once you click the button
Please select your package under k -12
Do you see the reduced price $19.99?
Please enter your e-mail id and password for your account
Please enter your card information and expire date of card
Let me know once you click the Subscribe button below.



Anywhere you find any difficultly, please do feel free to ask me.
Let me know once you click on Subscribe button below in the payment page so that I can activate your account and help you take unlimited regular session right away.
You can call anytime to our customer service TOLL FREE number 866-464-0627 .We is always here to help you the best.
We have more than 1000 pages of Algebra, Chemistry, Biology, and Math help content.
I am sure when you take our tutoring you will get good grade and your Mother will feel happy for you
Education is an investment for life, any expense is worthwhile.




1. I will check with dad/ husband once he is home.

I am sure that he would love the help we can provide you and the special offer for the trial.
I will be right here on the chat while you check with your dad/husband.
Is there a way we can contact him and convince on your behalf?
May I have your number so that I can block this offer and call you back to take advantage of this special offer?
Since this is a special-offer for the day, I have blocked this offer for you.
May I know a convenient time when your dad is available at home so that I can arrange a call back?
Is there anything that you did not understand about the program? I am here to explain in detail.


2. I thought this was free. ( explain benefits before saying demo is for limited time)

Not to worry, you are at the right place.
Let me explain the benefits of our program…
Demo session that you just experienced was absolutely free.
You can now enroll with us for our regular program with whole lot of benefits.
We offer you a convenient, accurate and affordable medium of tutoring.
Once you enroll with us you can access unlimited help anytime from anywhere.
We also have special promotion offers for you to try our service.

3. I have a free tutor at school.


Let me explain how our program can still benefit you.
We provide unlimited one-on-one Tutoring on regular basis. You can study from the convenience of your home and at anytime in the day rather than staying back at school after school hours.

This being one-on-one tutoring you can ask your doubts and learn at your own pace.
Our tutors are highly qualified and can help you with concepts, homework, assignments, projects and exams.
You can take any number of sessions to learn without worrying about time or cost. And all this comes at a very affordable price for you.
Now let me explain about the special promo offers for the day.


4. I need it only for one question help.

Our experience shows that students get stuck with homework and concepts on a regular basis.
Tomorrow you may come across a difficult topic. We offer you the best quality tutoring at a very affordable price.

https://payments2.tutorvista.com/v2/checkout_process_new.php?hh=ygPqY4rpfg&ChatUI=1&lmid=09109308f09208c09008e&uid=09208a09109008f08b08e&mt=2

https://payments2.tutorvista.com/v2/checkout_process_new.php?hh=ygPqY4rpfg&ft=1

Promo code for college one month is JHVR14 ($79.99)

1 week K12: JTUA88
1 week college 39.99: JAEH14

1 month K12 49.99: JLDK14

1 month K 12 39.99: JESH59 for exceptions

3 month K 12 199.99: JKAR80s









No comments:

Post a Comment